Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas ornaments

I just love Christmas! Its over for 2011 and I'm kinda going through withdrawal. Sophia still says Merry Christmas and asks where Rudolph went! (our giant tacky blow up lawn figure)
Every year up until a couple years ago I would decorate with just about everything we had. Since then I've been tossing the old ornaments and using Pinterest for some inspiration. I've replaced all my ugly hand me downs with fresh sparkly new stuff! I'm pretty proud of myself because the last three years ive scored pretty large at our local Live Love Lsugh store and slso Michaels and got 75% off some holiday decor. :). Saweeet. One thing i treasure are ornaments that I've collected from friends and family. Iherr are few of my favs and a couple doorway garlands I made myself. Thanks for looking :)

No comments: