Friday, December 16, 2011

Mommy Christmas photo shoot FAIL!

























Well at least I can say I tried. I set it up so cute! Waited to use the morning sunshine beaming through the window. Bought the sweetest little Christmas P.J's. White backdrop. A few Christmassy props. Best Photoshop program money can buy....Needless to say my two favourite subjects to photograph did not like to sit still. Well one of them was o.k but the other, and I won't point fingers was less then cooperative. So much for cutesy Christmas cards this year folks! Next year Ill just invest in a pro to to the job.

With Christmas right around the corner we are busy shopping and decorating. I am in love my decor this year! Thanks to Pinterest my new favourite nursing in the middle of the night distraction. :)

Here are some pics from te FAILED shoot. :)

Oh and a few of my Tree and Decorations.

No comments: