Friday, June 24, 2011

Haley's grade 8 grad!





Tonight was my Cousin Haley’s Grade Graduation. She looked beautiful from head to toe! I would like to add that I picked out her shoes.  Things have changes since my grade 8 graduation 18 years ago! (WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!)
The kids YEP kids (age ~ 13) are dressed up and polished like they are modeling for a fashion magazine. Everything matters like god forbid you have the same dress as someone else.. sheeesh. Haley and I have always been close. I have watched her grow from the second she was born babysitting, weekends at the lake. Haley was even the flower girl in our wedding. These days we spend Tuesday evening together in a cake decorating class. Tonight I had a little tear when an old song came on the radio. It was a song she knew the words to when she was only five. I used to laugh when we listened to it because she sounded so adorable. Well it came on the radio tonight while she was getting ready and we both remembered it.

No comments: