Friday, June 24, 2011

From Newborn to Infant




So tonight I was changing Christopher and noticed he is ALREADY growing out of his 6 month sleepers. ~cry~cry~cry~ He is only 15 weeks old. Not even 4 months and I already moving to 9 month sleepers :(. I just want to keep him in a little bubble. I just love our cuddles! He talks and mimics what I do. Like sticking out his toungue, cooing, and giggling. Gawd I love my little man. If you would have asked me in Febuary what I really thought of having a second baby and if there was any possible way I could share the love I have for my little girl with another human being! The answer would have been " I hope so" But the moment I set eyes on him I fell in love. Same love I have for Sophia. I am really enjoying my family of 4. Somedays are more challenging then others. Espcially with Sophia now turning TWO and starting the so called "terrible twos" We have already had our share of temper tantrums. LIke she HATES going to bed all of a sudden. Like naps are hard to come by! Oh and diaper changes are becoming a work out for both mommy and Sophia. She kicks and twists her body making it next to impossible GAH! Oh and Jason is hard core into studying with some midtems coming up so I find the days getting longer with the two of them. Thank goodness we have a great backyard to play in and burn off energy.

No comments: