Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring is here



Wow what a great weekend. This week I took Sophia to a cute little park not far from our home. She loves the infant swing and will squeal with glee when I push her.
I've found a new destination for our afternoon walks now. woot! woot!
This weekend has been so beautiful weather wise. Today hubs did some lawn maintenance and I started some spring cleaning. I just love the feeling of throwing things away! I am the furthest thing from a pack rat! I hate clutter! We have this "room" ~~~shudder's~~~ upstairs and its is FILLED with my husbands CRAP. It actually makes me queasy thinking about it. I just want to get a green garbage bag and toss the LOT of it out.. WTF why does he need so many baseball cards????? LOSER! and old computer parts! THROW THEM OUT. I know if I clean it I will deal with his rath so I stay away. anyways

I have also spent past few weeks planning around our little business. I talked to my friend Christine yesterday (Marketing guru) and she gave me lots of info and advice. More to come soon.

Here are a couple shots from our Monday walk.

1 comment:

MerryPhotoProps said...

She looks so happy on that swing!

I hear you on the clutter. It gets out of hand so easily!