Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!





This weekend I got to spend a couple days with my favourite people. My Aunt and Uncle went away so my cousins Taylor and Haley spent the weekend with us. Its so nice as they adore Sophia and will spend time playing and reading to her so I can have my hands free to clean a bathroom or THREE! :).

Also this weekend Sophia and I went to our friend Rachel's home to celebrate her son Peyton's 1st birthday. What a great time. So many babies and mommies on one room. Rachel put on a spread of yummy snacks and a yummy cake! I can't believe how much work someone can out into a birthday party. From the food and cake to all the invites and decor... Note to self. Sophia's party will be 100% catered! and someone ELSE will be make this cake.

Tonight the family and I made some Ultimate chocolate chip cookies.. A new recipe I found on Crisco.. they were so good I just had to take a photo. Disregard Jason's beard. He has 24 hours to cut it or there will be consequences.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty sweet jihad beard eh?

AshleyHami said...

OMG - those cookies...oh my, those cookies! Must go bake some NOW!