Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shes here and she's 4 months old


Sorry Sophia. Mommy will keep up on this someday.


Ever since the day Sophia arrived I have been totally and completly smitten. I never thought love at first sight was possbile but boy oh boy I was wrong. The past four months we have got to know each other so very well. You love to eat eat and eat some more. I have to say I am very lucky as you have not been fussy at all. Its probably because this Mommy has been very careful on what to eat.. Breastfeeding sure has its ups and downs. - DOwns meaning no delicious flavourful food until we figure out what won't give you gas! Up's being Beautiful glowing healthy, happy baby.

Recently you started to roll over and smile ear to ear. Bath time is so much fun in the giagantic tub.. Staring at ducks is babies favourite game. Today you discovered mommies mouth and how much fun it is to stick your whole fist in while I am talking.


No comments: